The truth is we don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. “Life is like a hurricane”, not only in Duckburg but in our world too. It’s like a crazy ride where nothing is guaranteed. All we need to do is to do our best and accept the truth. Trust me it will improve your life.
So, here are some bitter truths which may hurt you but will help to go on and to be more happy :
- You can’t make everyone happy. Someone, somewhere will always be disappointed and always put you down. So, just be who you are and stop trying to be liked by all. Come on you are not a teddy bear. 🙂
- You can’t have it all “at once”. Be thankful for whatever you have.
- Time waits for none. It’s your most valuable asset and you need to think how you spend it and with whom.
- You may never find Someone because not everyone needs true love and thats perfectly Fine. Stop focusing on that.
- Money matters , yes it does. It isn’t everything but it is important in life. Most of the time people will start vanishing from your life when you need them the most .So, Start saving !
- People are actually never too busy to respond. If they didn’t answer means they didn’t want to.
- If you don’t take care of yourself, no one else will . It will have to be you. For yourself.
- The achievements , success and time you spend in your office won’t matter on you death bed. Spend more time with your Spouse and family. Live. Love. Laugh !