Copper is an essential mineral of our body. According to Ayurveda storing water overnight in a copper jug and drinking it first thing in the morning may maintain good health.
Do you remember the days when our elders used to throw coins in rivers for religious reasons ? In old times the coins were made up of only copper and by throwing coins in rivers the copper get dissolved in water. Thus it can improve the health of people as rivers were the major source for drinking water. But now-a-days coins are made up of stainless steel.
Let’s Check out some other amazing benefits of copper vessel water.
- Copper Supplement : Copper is essential to the proper functioning of organs and metabolic processes. Our body cannot synthesise copper so the human diet must supply regular amounts for absorption. Drinking water from copper vessel completes of daily requirement of copper.
- Digestive system performs better: According to Ayurveda, if you want to detox your stomach, drink a large glass of water that has been stored in a copper vessel, early in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Heals wounds faster: It’s anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties, it is no wonder that copper is a great way to heal wounds quickly.
- Helps weight loss: When your digestion is good your metabolism boost up and you will loose weight.
- It has antimicrobial, antioxidant, anti-carcinogenic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Scrub the vessel and rub the half lemon all over it.
- Leave it for a min .
- Rub again and rinse.
How to Use it?
- Fill the mug in night.
- Leave for 8-10 hours.
- Drink a glass full on empty stomach.
Thats it ! only that much amount of copper your body needs. Once a day is enough.
Please like us on Facebook 🙂